COVID-19 RESPONSE GRANT
Request For Grant Applications
The World Bank is providing funding to the Government of Ghana (GoG) for the implementation of the Ghana Economic Trans- formation Project. The development objective of the Project is to promote private investment: and ﬁrm growth in non-resource- based sectors. The GoG through the Economic Transformation Project is providing grant to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Ghana Enterprises Agency/GEA (Formerly National Board for Small Scale Industries) is implementing the COVID-19 Response Grant Programme and is inviting eligible High Growth Potential SMEs that have been impacted by the COVID19 Pandemic to apply for the grant.
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Must be a Small or a Medium Enterprise (SME);
- Must have a Business Registration Certiﬁcate or Certiﬁcate of Incorporation;
- Financial Statement; or Statement of Affairs for the year’s 2019 md 2020 or business bank statements for same period must be submitted:
- SME: which commenced operations in or after March 2020 are not eligible to apply.
- Textile and Garment;
- Food and Beverages;
- Pharmaceuticals. Healthcare and Companies in the production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Purchase of machinery and equipment. or technology;
- Equipment installation and repair costs;
- Payment for technical advisory services;
- Payment for capacity building;
- Working capital expenditure such as utility, salaries, purchase of raw materials, marketing expenses etc.
- Rent payments for business operations;
- Regulatory Compliance costs.
HOW TO APPLY
Access Online Grant Applications at: https://getp.gheaonline.com
Track the status of applications at: https://gea.gov.gh/getp/checkstatus
For assistance, contact the AGAM Secretariat or any GEA Business Advisory Centers (BACs) or the Business Resource Centers (BRCs) across the country at no costs to applicants.
- For further inquiries. Please contact the GEA’s Contact Center +233(0)362196909
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Wednesday July 21. 2021.