Head of Unit
Nathaniel Addo-Tettey is the head of the Statistical Unit in La Dade Kotopon Municipal Assembly.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Geography from the University of Cape Coast (UCC) with emphasis to Economic Policy and Spatial Analysis. He also holds a certificate in Applied Statistics from the University of Ghana.
It is the vision of Stats Unit to ensure that avenues are made for realistic time-bound official data to be easily available for the Municipality as well as enforcing policy making-decisions to be solely based on available data.
Mission Statement: To harness, produce and manage quality local levels statistics based on National standards using competent staff for evidence-based decision making in support of local and National development.
Vision: The vision of the unit is to provide reliable and responsive statistical services for good governance and development.
- Enhance the use of statistics for evidence-based decision making
- Harmonize concepts, methods, and classification used in the production of statistics at all levels.
- Assist the MMDA to mobilize revenue for development
- Systematize the collation of administrative data across sectors and geographical units.
- Reinforce the coordination of statistics generation, compilation, analysis, storage, archiving and dissemination across departments within the MMDA
- Strengthen capacity of statistical staff at the MMDA level
- Engender statistical literacy among stakeholders